CELEST Rosé Supérieur
Rosé Champagne consumption has been on the rise recently. Its fruity scents dance like a rhapsody on the palate and vibrant color imparts an added celebratory joy.
- Varietal content: 30% Pinot Meunier, 30% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 10% red wine elaborated with appellation Champagne Pinot meunier.
- Vineyards located in the Vallée de la Marne, Côte des Blancs, Montagne de Reims.
- Blend from two years of harvest.
- Maturation ogles 3 to 4 years.
- Dosage: around 9 g / liter.
- No malolactic fermentation.
- Alcohol level: 12%.
- Bottle size: 750 ML.
Serve very chilled at 7º to 9º Celsius.